The following are a few diversified industrial technology transactions that were announced or consummated during the month of November:
1) 11/2/18: High Road Capital Partners Acquires Radix Wire
For more than 70 years, Radix has been the leader in high temperature wire and cable. Radix specializes in the design and manufacture of products to meet the most challenging and severe environments.
2) 11/5/18: IPG Photonics’ acquisition of Genesis Systems for $115 Million
Genesis Systems Group LLC is a provider in the integration of robotic welding and automation solutions. Genesis robotic systems integrator for more than 300 blue-chip customers in the transportation, aerospace and industrial end markets. Genesis Systems Group LLC was founded in 1983 and is based in Davenport, Iowa.
3) 11/13/18: Brookfield Asset Management Acquires Johnson Controls – Power Solutions Business for $13.2 Billion
Johnson Controls, Inc. – Power Solutions Business is a world-leader working in partnership with its customers to meet increasing electrification requirements in vehicles.
4) 11/26/18: Daikin Industries Acquires AHT Cooling Solutions for $993 Million
AHT Cooling Systems GmbH is a developer of industrial refrigeration and deep-freezing technology with main areas of business being fridges and deep freezes for supermarkets, ice cream freezers and drinks cooling. AHT Cooling Systems was founded in 1998 and is based in Rottenmann, Austria.
5) 11/27/18: Amphenol Acquires SSI Controls Technologies for $400 Million
SSI Controls Technologies is a designer and manufacturer of sensors and sensing solutions for the global automotive and industrial markets.
Please feel free to reach out to the team at DGP Capital if you have any questions on any of the above transactions, or on any other market trends for the broader industrial technologies sector.